Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Quilt Squares

I am still enjoying working on my quilt.
This one I did myself
...and this one is from some drawings from the boys. I gave them paper and a permanent marker and this is what they came up with! After they were done I taped the paper to the window and traced it onto the fabric. Then I embroidered it with different colors to keep the pictures separated.
Sam's artwork is in green. And John's disgruntled smiley face is in brown.
I can't wait to start sewing all of these blocks together!

4 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger the brewers said...

Those are so cute! I love the drawing...what a neat idea!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Calle said...

I love getting to see your creativity Rach. You always have been brilliant. love you

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Laura Siegrist said...

such a creative idea! love it :) can't wait to see the finished project!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect, just makes me smile!

Love, JO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home